How do I report a clogged storm inlet?

To report a clogged or non-functioning stormwater inlet on a City maintained street, submit a work request online, from your smartphone with the MyKilgore App (Google Play or App Store), or call City Hall (903-984-5081). If the inlet is on a state maintained road please contact the Texas Department of Transportation Longview Maintenance Office at 903-234-2504 for roads in Gregg County or the Henderson Maintenance Office at 903-657-4521 for roads in Rusk County.

Show All Answers

1. How do I report a pothole?
2. How do I report a problem with a traffic signal?
3. Who do I contact if a street sign is down or missing?
4. Who is responsible for maintaing my driveway or the sidewalk along my property?
5. A street light on my street or in my neighborhood is not working properly; who do I call to get it fixed?
6. How do I report a clogged storm inlet?