Report A Problem

If you have a City issue to report use the portal below to submit a Service Request.  Alternatively you can utilize the MyKilgore App on your mobile device (Android / iOS), or call City Hall. It is great to log issues such as:

  • Pothole
  • Water leak 
  • Code enforcement
  • Animal control 
  • Broken city facility e.g. restroom at public park

You may also want to check our FAQ for information on how to resolve issues with TXDOT roadways, street light outages, and other topics.