Submit a Work Request

All to often someone says they (the city) should do something about that!  The fact is if we don't know about it then we can't fix it.  We rely on good folks like you to let us know when something needs our attention.   You can use this form to report problems to the city.  When we receive your request it will be evaluated by a supervisor and the appropriate crew will receive a work-order to effect the services necessary.  In advance - we appreciate your help.

Please do not use this for emergency situations.


Public Safety Emergencies call 911.


Water Main Breaks or Sanitary Sewer Backups call City Hall (903) 984-5081 during normal business hours or Police Dispatch (903) 983-1559 after hours.

Please describe the problem and how you would like the City of Kilgore to respond to it.

This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
3 + 11 =
Solve this simple math problem and enter the result. E.g. for 1+3, enter 4.