Can I burn inside the city limits?
No, burning is not allowed inside the city limits. The only exception is a trench burn, which must be authorized by the Kilgore Fire Marshal. For more information, contact the Fire Marshal at 903-984-5081.
How do I get a copy of a fire report?
Contact the Fire Administration office at 903-984-5081 and ask for the Fire Marshal.
How do I schedule a fire prevention program?
Contact the Fire Department of Administration, Danny Downing at 903 988 4137.
Can the Fire Department assist me with a smoke detector?
Yes, if you need assistance putting one up in your home or you cannot afford one, contact the Fire Marshal at 903-984-5081.