A lot of Kilgore's projects that require engineering are completed with the help of outside consultants. During construction, project management is usually handled by City staff in the Public Works department. 

Becoming a Professional Services Consultant

Every fiscal year the City advertises a Request for Qualifications to receive submittals from Architectural, Surveying, and Engineering companies who desire to provide their professional services to the City. This RFQ is usually advertised each year in August or September.